Well, there are only 5 days left until Christmas which means all us last-minute shoppers best hop to it!
So...Lets start with the most difficult people to buy for on our list: The Men.
1. For Boyfriend: A DVD set of a TV series. Perfect for your boyfriends because it is something you two can enjoy together - a once a week cosy night in date night!
**You could even get this for your dad! Sometimes it is hard to find things that us girls & our dads both enjoy. A TV series is a perfect way to set some family time together once a week!
2. For Boyfreind/Brother/Dad: A cosy sweater. Everyone loves a cosy sweater
3. For Boyfriend/Brother/Dad: A pyjama set. Something for him to lounge in while you watch your DVD series.
4. For Boyfriend/Brother/Dad: Knife set. Perfect gift for the manly chef
5. For Boyfriend/Brother/Dad/Friend: Tickets: choose something you can enjoy together like zip-lining, a wine tour, a micro-brewery tour, or a concert.
6. For Boyfriend/Dad: Espresso maker. A great gift for the coffee-lover in your life.
7. Boyfriend/ Dad: Print out a photo of the two of you
8. Boyfriend/Brother/Dad : Shaving kit
9. For Boyfriend/Dad: An exfoliator. Men are vain too, they just act like they don't care!
10. For Boyfriend/Brother/Dad: Leather driving gloves.
If you need some stocking stuffer ideas, check this out! Stocking Stuffers: For Him
Hope you found this helpful!
The Urban Umbrella