5 Things Making Me Smile Today
1. I am finally noticing some increased flexibility after three weeks of doing yoga after my runs.
Got to keep this up!
2. I watched "Charlie St. Cloud" last night and absolutely loved it.
I cried, I laughed,...... I fell in love with Zac Efron - What?!
3. Last night I found some long-lost and forgotten earrings that I absolutely love. They are these big olive green drop earrings, my goodness I am so happy I found them.
4. I tried out a new recipe last night, super light & low calorie yogurt ice cream. So, I may be going home today to a very tasty treat!
If it works I'll post the recipe!
5. I am sipping on a new tea I bought from David's Teas called "The Skinny". It speeds up your metabolism and helps block fat, like a super-green tea. I am not sure if it is actually helping my metabolism but it sure is nice to sip on and I have been feeling a lot more energetic!
Hope you're all having a lovely week!
The Urban Umbrella