I have always thought that it can be really motivating to write out all your goals and visually see them daily - it's a constant reminder if you keep them visible!
Oddly enough, though I have found "vision boards"/ goal lists very helpful & motivating for my "Life Time Goals", I've never been someone to make a list of resolutions for the new year. This may be the only year I have actually sat down and wrote out a list of goals & taken part in this New Years tradition.
1. Get into yoga + increase flexibility
2. Weed out people I feel negatively impact my life
3. Go to Europe. This is a must.
4. Be nicer to my bank account, maybe provide it with a bit more cushion.
5. (goes with #4) Save enough to put a down payment on my own apartment
6. Go on a trip with the boy
7. Visit Victoria. I have never been to Victoria and I've grown up in BC - how the heck have I not been there once?!
8. Learn to cook
9. Pick up a new hobby
10. Be less shy & timid
1. I will always take off my make up at the end of the day
2. I will keep up on my No-Hair-Abuse & learn to love my natural hair texture. Goodbye straightening iron!
3. I will drink more water on a daily basis
4. I will have a more regular sleeping pattern. Beauty sleep!
5. I will find my perfect bright lipstick
6. I will try and utilize my entire wardrobe, instead of just sticking to my go-to's
7. I will take better care of my nails
8. Be more daring with clothing, hair & make up styles
9. Focus on eating foods that are beneficial for my hair, skin & body
10. Moisturize more!!!!
So there we have it! I sure hope I can accomplish them, some will be harder than others....
Wish me luck!
What are your New Years resolutions?