So it is that day again, Wednesday - and I am already twiddling my thumbs waiting for the weekend. Work has been insanely busy, it is getting to the point that I actually cannot see my desk underneath all this paper work and so a cluttered desk leads to a cluttered mind.
I definitely need to take a moment to think of some positive things that are not only keeping me smiling today, but also keeping my sanity.
I chose the image above because the saying it has really speaks volumes and makes me realize I should not be complaining about my day-to-day life. Really puts things in perspective, doesn't it?
5 Things Making Me Smile Today
1. I am awaiting some news on whether or not my friend can go to Europe in May (Fingers crossed!!!)
2. This weekend is my friends 22nd birthday so we will all be heading downtown to have a fun night out celebrating. (Plus it is a great excuse to wear one of my new dresses)
3. Today was the first morning that I woke up and drove to with with some sunlight, hopefully I will be driving home in the sunshine too!
4. One of my Christmas gifts was Lauren Conrad's style guide which I absolutely love and can't seem to put down! I just read it on my lunch break at work!
5. Tonight I will be trying out my dehydrator for the first time! I've been a bit nervous to use it but I would like to make some healthy options for my work lunches so tonight I am giving it a go! Wish me luck!!!
Hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday!!
The Urban Umbrella
Follow me on: Bloglovin' xoxo