5 Things Making Me Smile Today:
1. I've really been enjoying living with Jeremy. We are having a ton of fun together and I love spending so much time with him!
2. The past few days were absolutely beautiful in Vancouver and though today is a tad glum & rainy it was lovely to see the sun shine for those few days.
3. This weekend my friends and I are having a girls night! Very excited to see them all and say farewell to one of them, as she is off to S.E Asia for a whole month!
4. I've been doing really well on eating all gluten free, sugar free & dairy free which makes me very happy! I've definitely noticed how much energy I've had lately and how much easier I wake up in the mornings!!
5. I get to leave work today a bit early because I have a doctors appointment. This is kind of a catch 22 ... Doctors Appointment = Never Fun, Getting off work early = Always Awesome.
What is bringing you some mid-week cheer on this rainy Wednesday?
The Urban Umbrella