(Me on my trip, so snowy!)
5 Things Making Me Smile
1. It's Jeremy's 25th birthday really soon, time to start planning and wrapping up gifts! How exciting!!
2. I went a bit spending-happy on my girls trip this past weekend and bought a really beautiful Talula blazer. It's light pink and so lovely, can't wait to show you all!
3. This past weekend taught me a really important lesson which is to really value the good friendships in your life.
4. This weekend is my good friends going away party. She is leaving for Africa next week and will not be home for another three months. Obviously I am heartbroken she is going to be gone for so long, but I am really excited for her at the same time. She is going to have such a wonderful time and learn so many things while she is over there. I am so happy for her.
5. My blog has reached 300 followers which is completely amazing, every time I think about it I smile. I seriously cannot help jumping up and dancing around every time I think of it!
Thank you all so much for reading, writing and participating in my blog - you have no idea how much your comments all mean to me!
What's making you smile today?
***Dont forget to enter my giveaway, just click here***
The Urban Umbrella