6 AWESOME Beauty Tricks You NEED to Know:
1. Deodorant Stains Be Gone: Have you ever gotten deodorant on your shirt? You know, when you’re making that last minute switch up in your outfit and suddenly when you look down your final choice is covered in white marks of deodorant? Well, easily get deodorant stains out of your clothing using nylons! Rub your old nylons over the stains and watch as they magically disappear!2. Keep White Clothing White: Carrying a stain pen like a Tide to Go Pen is a great idea when you’re wearing a white clothing item. You’ll easily be able to remove light stains using this pen – and it’ll easily fit into your purse so why not carry one around?
3. Oily Hair quick-fix: Ran out of your favourite dry shampoo? Use baby powder instead! It can give a slightly white dusty look to those with dark hair, but this is an excellent go-to for blondes or those with grey/white hair.
4. Travel Perfume: We all have our favourite perfumes, but many of them aren’t “travel-friendly”. I like to spritz on my favourite scents throughout the day which is why I invest in these travel perfume tubes!
5. Goodbye Stiff Denim: Simply soak your denim overnight in a cocktail of vinegar and water (1 cup vinegar, 8 cups water) to soften them. This is an especially great trick for dark denim as vinegar will help prevent the colour from fading!
6. On the Go Goodbye Wrinkles: If you’re in a rush than hang your wrinkly item in the bathroom as you shower. You’ll not only be getting yourself all fresh + clean, you’ll also be giving your clothing a little steam which will loosen up those wrinkles.