My daily makeup look always tends to be on the natural-side. I like to add a bit more colour to my look without ever appearing made-up. Especially during the fall and winter seasons, my skin seems to need a bit more colour to liven up my look since my skin can take on a pale ashy appearance.
When I think of fall beauty, my mind typically wanders to bold dark lips, and rich shadow palettes of eggplant purple, copper, and gold. But for me, that’s just not wearable every single day. Instead, I like to go with a look that’s a bit more reminiscent of the “no makeup” makeup.
Natural Everyday Makeup Look Tutorial
- Vichy Matte BB Clear (I mix Light & Medium for my
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Hourglass Blush in Mood Exposure
- UD Naked Basics Palette (colours used are: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint)
- MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Eyeliner in Rich Ground
- Maybelline Sensational Lash Mascara
- UD Revolution Lipstick in Naked2