This White Chocolate Cranberry Loaf Recipe is unbelievably easy to make and totally delicious. Enjoy bright bursts of cranberry and decadent white chocolate in this deliciously moist and flavourful loaf. Serve with tea for dunking!
White Chocolate Cranberry Loaf RecipeThanksgiving is just around the corner, and I’ve been thinking a lot about what I want to serve up this Thanksgiving. While we typically spend the day with Jeremy’s family, we often also host a friends-giving at our house. Jeremy spends hours making the turkey (I’m begging him to make an appearance on the UU and share his turkey recipe + tricks), our friends bring the sides, and I whip up the dessert.
What you need:Self-rising flour Sugar Carbonated drink (I used tonic water) Butter White chocolate chips (add more if you’d like) Dried cranberries (add more if you’d like)
Can I Use Stevia instead of Sugar?Of course! To make this recipe a little healthier, replace the sugar with stevia. Instead of using 1/4 cup of sugar, use 1/5 tsp of stevia. **Do not use 1/4 of stevia as a replacement. Stevia is 300X sweater than sugar so this will make your loaf sickly sweet. Check out the stevia calculator for more information.
Directions– Preheat over to 375 degrees – Take your loaf pan, and grease it using either margarine or butter. – Mix flour, carbonated drink, sugar, butter, chocolate chips, and cranberries in a bowl – Once mixed together, pour mixture into greased pan -Then place the pan in the oven for 50 – 60 minutes (check occasionally to ensure it’s not burning) Optional: melt white chocolate and pour over loaf
- 3 cups Self-rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup Sugar
- 1 can carbonated drink, I used tonic water
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, (add more if you’d like)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, (add more if you’d like)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees
- Next, take your loaf pan, and grease it using either margarine or butter.
- Now it's time to mix your dry ingredients together. Mix flour, sugar, butter, chocolate chips, and cranberries in a bowl
- Now, pour in your carbonated soda and begin to mix it into the dry ingredients. It will create a very sticky and thick dough.
- Once mixed together, pour mixture into greased pan
- Then place the pan in the oven for 50 – 60 minutes (check occasionally to ensure it’s not burning)
- Optional: melt white chocolate and pour over loaf
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 318Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 4g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 11/14/2019