FARMACY Honeymoon Glow Resurfacing Night Serum Skincare ReviewThe fall and winter are hard on my skin. I always go through this yo-yo of needing to try new products to help my skin adjust to the new weather. My skin tends to look very dull and dry (and sometimes, blemish-prone) during these months and so, I like to find products that will help bring my skin back to life.
Which Acids are in FARMACY Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum?The FARMACY Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum has 14% acid – 10% AHA, 1% BHA, and 3% Flower Acids. It also has Honey and Hyaluronic acid. Here’s the full breakdown of these components: Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA): Helps fight free radical damage, signs of aging, and helps to resurface the skin.
– Lactic acid: Sensitive skin, anti-aging, restoring suppleness
– Glycolic acid: Anti-aging, dull skin, hyperpigmentation, blemishes
– Citric acid Fighting free radical damage, signs of agingBeta Hydroxy Acid (BHA): Targets oily, acne-prone skin, and refines pores
– Salicylic acid (from Willowbark): Targets oily and/or acne-prone skinOTHER:
– Flower acids from Hibiscus Flowers: Helps exfoliate skin and reduce redness
– Honey and Hyaluronic acid: Best for dry/dehydrated skin. These help plump the skin up to treat fine lines and wrinkles.