We all have our vices. For me, it’s pizza.
Well, and fries. But today, we’re focusing on pizza.
I love pizza. In fact, our group of friends typically goes for pizza every Sunday – but since I am trying to lead a healthier lifestyle, I wanted to come up with a new Sunday tradition: Pizza at our house! This healthy portobello pizza recipe is not only delicious – it’s also super easy.
Healthy Portobello Pizza Recipe
– Portobello Mushrooms
– Coconut oil or Olive oil
– Tomato Sauce (paste, or pasta sauce – whatever you have available!)
– Pepper Salami
– 1/2 cup cheese
– Cherry Tomatoes
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
– Take your portobello mushroom[s] and place them on a baking sheet
– Place baking sheet in the oven, and bake the mushroom for 10 minutes.
– When the 10 minutes is up, remove the sheet from the oven.
– Drizzle a small amount of olive oil, or coconut oil, onto the mushroom. Then add your tomato sauce, and chosen toppings onto the mushroom[s]. I used peppered salami, cheese, tomatoes.
– Bake for 25 minutes (or until the mushroom is warm, and the cheese is melted)