This “Kiss Proof Lips for Valentine’s Day” is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Know Cosmetics. All opinions are 100% mine.
If there’s one thing that deters me from wearing my favourite lipsticks, it’s the fact that they often fade and transfer so quickly. It drives me crazy to apply a lip colour only to see half of it come off because I took a sip of water. I mean, when I wear lipstick I want it to last and I want little to no maintenance throughout the day and night. Now, that may sound like a tall order but I think I’ve just discovered a product that can deliver on all my lipstick requirements. Recently I discovered the “No, My Lips Are Sealed” Lipstick Topcoat by Know Cosmetics (purchase at Shoppers Drug Mart as well as Sephora and it’s been a lipstick game-changer. This topcoat promises to reduce lipstick fading, smudging, and transferring while also providing hydration to your lips. While it works with all colours, I put it to the ultimate test by wearing it over the richest, darkest, most vampy lipstick I’ve got.
Kiss Proof Lips for Valentine’s Day
So, how do you use it?
- Apply your favourite lipstick colour and then blot lightly with a tissue
- Shake Lipstick Topcoat well, and then glide the plastic applicator over your lipstick.
- Be sure to wipe the applicator clean after you used it, and then place it back in the container
- Take a few minutes to allow the Topcoat to dry,
- You can quickly test to see if the coat is fully dry by kissing your hand. If you see no transfer than that means it’s dried and working!
- Always remember to repeat this after you put on a fresh coat of lipstick