Halloween is such a fun and creative time of year. After recently creating my Zombie Halloween Makeup Tutorial, I thought it would be a ton of fun to create a look that’s super quick, easy, and cute.
While I love scary Halloween costumes, I know not everyone wants to sport a gory look and so I thought it would be a great opportunity to film an adorable deer costume makeup look.
The great thing about this look is, just like my Zombie Halloween Makeup Tutorial, you don’t need a ton of products and chances are you have products that you can substitute to create this Easy Deer Costume Makeup.
If you’re heading to a Halloween Party this weekend and still aren’t sure what to be, then this is the tutorial for you!
Last Minute Halloween Costume | Easy Deer Costume Makeup
– Emani Deluxe Creme Foundation in Fair 510 (shop locally at London Drugs)
– Laura Mercier Setting Powder
– Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
– MAC Cosmetics Fluideline Liner in Blacktrack
– MAC Blush in Harmony
– Ana V Beauty Contour Palette (Not available online currently)
– Ana V Beauty Gel Liner
– Tarte Liquid Lipstick in Birthday Suit
– Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
Want more Halloween Makeup Tutorials? Comment below and let me know what you’d like to see next!