Happy Friday everyone! Today I am sharing a look I recently rocked for a blogger event. It was a beautiful summer evening, I was totally in awe of the red / orange / peach sunset and decided to have my makeup look be inspired by it.
So, if you’re looking for a soft sunset peach makeup look, than this is the tutorial for you! Scroll on through to see more, and to find out which products I am using in this Peach & Gold Makeup Tutorial.
Peach & Gold Makeup Tutorial
- Almay Age Essentials Foundation
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer (in Fair)
- KISS Precision Brow Pencil
- NYX Glitter Primer
- MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Melon
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Coppering
- Urban Decay Basics Palette (Faint)
- BECCA Cosmetics Highligher in Champagne Pop
- Lise Watier Liquid Eyeliner
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- NYX Blush in Dusty Rose
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anita
See the Peach & Gold Makeup Tutorial on Youtube!
If you guys like this tutorial, be sure to subscribe to my youtube beauty channel! I so appreciate your support on my new adventure into Youtubing – it was scary to take the leap into video based content, but I have been having SO much fun creating new looks each week.
With that being said, I would just LOVE if you posted your makeup questions below so that I can create videos to answer them!
Hugs to you all – and have a great weekend!
For more beauty tips, tricks, hacks and tutorials, please show my channel some love and SUBSCRIBE HERE!