Sarah Moon for NARS Holiday 2016 Collection
True Story Cheek & Lip PaletteThe True Story Cheek & Lip Palette has four highlight/ blush shades & 1 Lipstick in it:
- Devotee (Highlight Shade) – This highligher is a super silky highlighter that applies very easily. Unlike many highlighters, this highlighter does not have chunky glitter and instead has more of a sateen sheen finish to it.
- Myth (Matte Peach Blush) – This blush is extremely light and excellent for those who are very fair skin. I found this blush to be a touch too light for me, but as I get more pale (hello, winter!) that may change. If you have a darker skin tone than I do though, you may find that this blush doesn’t show up or is extremely faint looking on your skin.
- Unwritten (Matte Rose Tone Blush) – Unwritten is a medium-rose tone matte blush. It has quickly become one of my very favourite blushes as it has a very natural flush finish on my skintone.
- Outlaw (Deep Burgundy Blush with Sparkle) – Outlaw is the most daring out of all the shades in this palette. It’s a deep sparkly burgundy blush that is perfect for the holidays. The glitter in this blush creates a golden sheen that is incredibly beautiful.
- Mysterious Red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – This lip pencil is a bright red matte lipstick that is perfect for the holidays. The texture of this product is extremely creamy, rich, and hydrating even though it’s a matte finish. I would highly suggest this lip pencil if you’re someone who loves matte lipsticks but struggles with dry-looking lips.
Watch the full Sarah Moon for NARS Holiday 2016 Collection review and swatches on Youtube!
For more beauty tips, tricks, hacks and tutorials, please show my channel some love and SUBSCRIBE HERE!