- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 small purple onion
- 1/2 jalapeño
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 - 1 whole lemon juice
- Green Onion
- Chop up tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, chilli pepper, and garlic. I like my tomatoes and onions to be chopped into larger cubes, but you can chop them as large / small as you like. Chop garlic, jalapeano, and chilli pepper more finely - no one likes to get a huge piece of spicy pepper in one bite!
- Add chopped vegetables into a bowl
- Squeeze 1/2 - 1 full lemon over your salsa mix. Taste to see if you want more lemon.
- Chop cilantro and add into mixture.
- Before serving, cut up a bit of green onion and add to the top of the salsa.
- This salsa is quite spicy so if you want it to be more mild then just add less jalapeño and red chilli pepper to your salsa