1. Jaccard Meat Tenderizer If your guy is a meat lover then chances are every so often he likes to indulge in a steak (or two) throughout the year. A jaccard is an item that will be practical & useful to your fella, he’ll use it all the time and I swear it’ll end up being one of those most-used sorts of gifts. I gave my dad a jaccard last year and he swears that a steak just isn’t a steak if it the jacard hasn’t been used on it.
2. Body Wash: Regardless of whether you’re a man or woman, chances are you use a body wash of some sort, or at least I hope you do. The thing is, guys often don’t spend a lot of time looking over the washes they get and typically will go for the one that is A) the cheapest and B) has the funniest commercial on TV. I always feel that buying that special someone something in a scent you like is always a great gift idea. Whether its cologne, perfume, body wash or body butter, wearing a scent you know your spouse enjoys always puts a little kick in your step. (*obviously they have to enjoy the scent as well). My favourite to buy for J has to be Kiehl’s Refuelling Body Wash >> more info/ buy here
3. Shaving Kits: When I first met J he didn’t use anything to assist in his shaving. I am not even kidding you, he literally only used his razor and water and it absolutely used to make me cringe. After a few months of us dating I decided to surprise him with a shaving kit treat and since then he has been totally hooked. His personal favourite is the Kiehl’s Refuelling line and he’s even gotten some of his other friends to try it out only to get them totally hooked as well. What I love so much about Kiehl’s is that they allow you to build and customize your own sets. It was so fun picking & choosing the items that I believed J would like. It also allowed me the option to purchase the travel sizes for the items that I was uncertain he would like. I personally love that Kiehl’s gives so much freedom to their sets & have found it really unique to their company. >> Kiehl’s Refuelling Items
(I’m not sponsored by Kiehls, I’m truly just a fan)
4. Specialty Beers: If your guy is a beer-guy then why not surprise him with a few specialty brews on christmas? Each year I put a Granville Island Winter Ale in J’s stocking. I suppose beer to him is like chocolate to me, it’s his Christmas treat.
**Beer Opener: If you’re getting your fella a beer then why not throw in a fun bottle opener as well?
5. Tea / Coffee: Tea & coffee seems obvious but really it’s often forgotten when it comes to stocking stuffers. So many years have gone by that I just couldn’t think of one last gift to fill the stocking only to realize that it definitely should be tea or coffee as every person I know is addicted to at least one (or both) of those. J & I are both addicted to David’s Tea, it’s really nearing on an obsession, and at 10 cans of different teas you’d think we’d have enough but there’s always a new one to try. What I love about gifting David’s teas is that everyone has a different taste in them; for example: I love minty fruity teas, J loves rich nutty teas, my mum & dad loves classic (milk & sugar, please) teas, so there really is something for everyone. Plus, they have tons of great Christmas gift sets. (I’m not sponsored by them, I just truly have an obsession)
As for coffee, can you ever really go wrong? Typically for a present I like to hunt down a unique specialty sort of coffee. I love getting on that has bits of candy cane, minty leaves or cranberries ground into it to make it something exciting to try out on Christmas morning. Starbuck’s also has a great Christmas Blend that will absolutely bring a smile to your coffee-lovers face.