The holidays are the time of year to spend time with family & friends, to watch movies that remind you of your childhood, to drink copious amounts of eggnog.
And I’ve always believed these holiday festivities should commence on Christmas Eve, which is why each year, I make a point to tell my family I am coming over on the 24th and we’re having a merry little Christmas Eve together.
Since list-making seems to be a thing in my everyday life (I make them all the time – goals, to-do’s, what not to forget lists) I figured – hey, why not share my top to-do’s on Christmas Eve with all of you?!
To Do List:
1. Watch an old Christmas Movie or TV Shows. My favourites are “It’s a Wonderful Life” and “Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer”
2. Listen to Christmas music on repeat
3. Drink Eggnog
4. Wear something sparkly!
5. Spend time with your friends & family
6. Make those last-minute calls & emails wishing those you love Happy Holidays
7. Be silly and do something fun!
If it’s snowing – toboggan down that hill up the street. If it’s not snowing and it’s just raining (ahem, like it is here) then go see a movie or to an open Christmas Fair.
8. Prep this Hot Apple Cider Recipe for Christmas Day
9. Finish your last minute wrapping (don’t even think about leaving it until Christmas morning!)
10. Tuck into bed early so you can wake up nice and early for a day spent with all your favourite people.