2. CELLPHONE: This is a pretty obvious one – everyone needs their cellphone! I have never packed mine away in my suitcase before & can’t imagine doing that – gotta text my peeps when I land in Mexico – aka my mum & dad!
3. MOISTURIZER: Like my lips, my skin tends to really dry out during flights. To remedy my dry skin I bring a little moisturizer along with me for the flight. I apply this when my skin is feeling especially parched so that it doesn’t end up feeling too tight or irritated. I am bringing along my Kiehl’s moisturizer as it is a really intense moisturizer (perfect for dry-prone skin) and it’s also only 75ml which meet the flight restrictions.
4. MOROCCAN OIL HAIR SERUM: Once again this is a dryness-preventative item. My hair is naturally quite dry and so like my skin & lips, it tends to dry out pretty badly during flights and get quite tangled. To combat this problem I bring along a little 25ML bottle of Moroccan Oil & I also keep my hair in a braid for the flight.
5. CHAPSTICK: This is always a staple item for me so it really comes as no surprise that while traveling it’s a mega-staple. I’ve always found that planes really dry out my lips.
6. TRAVEL PERFUME: If you’re on a long flight there is nothing more frustrating than the chance of not smelling your best. Since I have so many little travel size perfume bottles I decided to bring on along for the flight just in-case somewhere along the way I start feeling like I am not smelling as pretty & fresh as I was at the beginning of the flight. Thankfully this is a pretty
short flight so that probably won’t be a problem.
9. SCARF: I really doubt that I’ll need this at any other point during my vacation but during the flight, it will definitely be in use. I get really cold on flights but whenever I get off a flight I am always boiling, so to remedy this problem I layer-up. When I get off the flight I’ll easily be able to remove this scarf layer to meet the new warm climate.
12. HEADPHONES: I always pack along my headphones so that I can listen to whatever program/music they are
offering during the flight.